Instant Issue Life Insurance Packages for over 50s serves as a great opportunity for seniors who care for the well being of their family. Such plans ensure the economic stability of the dependents once the breadwinner of the family passes away.
These days, an added benefit of free hampers and incentives are offered considering the increased competition between the ever-rising insurance companies. The gifts range from useful items, such as laptops, to vouchers worth over £100 which can be accessed in a variety of brand-labelled shops. Although the gifts may be a source of great charm to the Instant Issue Term Life Insurance policy purchaser, one must always ensure not to incur a greater deficit than the gifts may cost.
Do all Instant Issue Life Insurance Companies offer Free Gifts?
It is generally observed that larger insurance companies offer free give-always more often than the smaller ones since they allocate a greater budget to customer rewards and satisfaction as compare to their small-scaled competitors. Enlisted as follows are the major companies frequently found to be offering free gifts to Senior Citizens over 50 bundled with their Instant Issue Life Insurance policies:
- Churchill Life Insurance
- Post Office Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Nationwide Life Insurance
- Direct Line Life Insurance
What are the most frequently offered gifts?
● Laptops and Tablets: Although seldom the case, there are a few insurance plans which offer such valuables as free gifts. But we’ll say it once again. Don’t get scammed into such plans unless you have done substantial research about the credibility of the company and ensure that you are not paying more than what you are receiving.
● Smart Watches or Aptitude Devices: There exist Instant Issue Life Insurance policies offering free smart watches and fitness gadgets with additional monthly instalment which can be adjusted depending on your activity and healthy lifestyle. So it would be optimistic to say that there are insurance agencies out there who care for your well-being, quite literally. Some of these companies even extend policies coupled with either discounts or free options on products such as: Apple watches, Fitbits, Garmin products, Misfit devices
- Half-Priced Gym Memberships: When we say prevention is better than cure, there is no other company which would want you to follow this principle more than your insurance agency. After all, it’s them who would incur an economic deficit if you end up sick due to your sedentary lifestyle. Hence, these organizations get you up to half price on gym memberships. Some of the gyms that are part of such policies include: Virgin Active, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd etc.
● Gift vouchers: Being among the least expensive of all, these serve as the standard presents in all major companies. The value of such cards may range $50 to$150 and are considered quite a deal among customers. The vouchers can be from various brands such as: Amazon, Argos, Marks & Spencers, etc.
● Cinema Tickets: Life insurance premiums with free cinema tickets normally tend to serve as gestures of gratitude once you initiate an Instant Insurance Plan. At times, they come bundled with other bonuses once you have accomplished a fitness streak every month. Nonetheless, they do serve as a source of joy for the customers. Cinema chains include: Vue, Cineworld etc.
● Generic Gifts: Numerous hampers are frequently given away with certain policies as a token of appreciation including: sophisticated stationary (e.g. Parker pens), Branded mugs and stuffed toys.
In short, different companies provide different gifts and so you will have to shop around for premiums with gifts which are best suited to you.